On The Whiskey Trail Dublin you will get to taste a real spirit of Ireland. Taste handpicked uniquely Irish whiskeys in the company of our local experts only get the best tasting experience.
“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.”
Dublin is steeped in history and artistic culture which provides an abundance of things to see and do. However, the friendliness of its people and the standard of its produce means a relaxing drink in welcoming company can become a visitor’s most treasured memory.
Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, 59 William St S, Dublin, Co. Dublin, 2, Ireland
(Please meet at the information desk on the ground floor or ask staff for directions)
Total Duration: 3 hours
- Meet Point: Powerscourt Townhouse Centre
- You must check-in 15mins before the start of the tour
- You will visit 3 different venues and taste 2 whiskeys in each Dublin Whiskey Bar
- Each Whiskey has been expertly paired with samples included
- You will see highlights such as: Temple Bar, Molly Malone Statue and Saturday food markets.
Can I Book A Private Tour – Yes this can be arranged upon request – Contact Us.
Tips – Tips are not included if you feel you had great service please tip.
Bank Holiday/Public Holiday the shop is closed the meeting point is at the main entrance (steps) to the centre Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, 59 South William Street, Dublin 2.